Small Business is the backbone of America
Some of the areas where I can help your Small Business include proper structuring of your company; explaining and defining the right terms in your contracts, leases, and forms; letting you know which laws apply to your business, and which ones don’t; defining job duties; preparing and reviewing employee manuals and procedures; research and advice for your specific situation; and negotiating with suppliers and customers if necessary.
My representation of you is an on-going process. As things change, and they will, I can help you change to meet the new goals and challenges.
At a glance…
- Advice without billing for every question
- Unlimited access to an attorney
- Contract review and drafting
- Shareholder and operating agreements
- Form and intake sheet review
- Succession Planning